Friday 29 November 2013

Will Somebody Listen to My Cry?



“Will Somebody Listen? Does Nobody Care?”

Written on behalf of abused, suffering & sacrificed children

“Will somebody listen? Oh, please hear my cry!
Can nobody hear me? I’m ready to die!
I cannot get free from this dark, scary place,
Where I’m just a toy for bad men to efface.
It feels like my heart they have thrown on the floor,
Then jumped up and down till it’s broken and tore –
My heart hurts so bad – can’t you see how it bleeds?
For it like a sponge soaks up all their bad deeds.
So often the devil I see in his eyes,
Which tells me, ‘You’ll never escape despite cries!’
It warns me that pain without limits is due,
With no one to save me or find out what’s true!

They strip all my clothes off, so that ‘I’m so bad’
And if I refuse them – Boy, do they get mad!
He makes me so dirty, I cannot get clean –
Am told ‘I deserve it because I’m obscene.’
Those dark, dirty tatters and rags of despair,
Oh, can you not see them? Does nobody care?
Is there not some way that this vile night can end?
Must I live and die without hope, without friend?
Sometimes I am swallowed in darkness so big,
While Satan breathes down my foul neck like a pig,
The bad man then hurts me so bad I feel dead –
Please help me find safety and just a clean bed!

I always am scared and there’s no place to cry –
Nor may I e’er speak, or I’m told “You will die!”
Inside me all things are just blowing apart,
And I hurt so much that I can’t find my heart!
I am not allowed to step over the line,
Which others can’t see, but which marks my confines –
If outside this circle I drag my vile pain,
Then ‘they’d crush and kill me with nothing to gain.’
Oh, can you not hear all the little ones cry?
While bleeding and dying without a friend nigh;
Will anyone dare to come rescue from night?
And bring helpless children out into safe light?”

- Keturah ...SRA Survivor
September 13, 2012 ©

“In all your affliction, the Lord is afflicted with you,
as the angel of His Presence saves you.” Isa. 63:9


No comments:

Post a Comment