Thursday 28 November 2013

God Doesn't Waste Our Pain


God Will Never Waste Your Pain

After years of suffering the after-effects of countless abuses and destructions God made me aware that the pain of what I endured and survived with His help need not be a despicable thorn or abhorrent blotch to my life and future. Grasping eagerly at this concept, the Heavenly Father began to instruct me into His higher way of thinking about the excruciations and demolitions of the past...
1. To adopt the thought pattern that “I am a victim,” and focus solely on the pain will give Satan greater leverage in my life, just as he plotted to do through the abuse which he alone instigated.
2. The pain, filth and/or destructions must be brought to Jesus, Who is the only One capable of bearing such an agonizing load.
3. When the pain, perpetrator and past is surrendered to the hand of Jesus for cleansing/healing, along with “choosing to forgive,” then God steps in and turns the whole mess into tools within His divine hand to shape and refine His surrendered child to fit His plan more perfectly.
4. To remain bitter or attempt to cling to “my rights” will actually feed right into the roaring lion’s game plan to steal, kill and destroy me.
5. Satan’s schemes against me are defeated, and God can reverse all his attempts when the pain and past are put under the complete control and Lordship of Jesus and His blood, while being turned into divine tools.
God will never waste our pain and circumstances if we just choose to commit them 100% to Him and leave them there for Him to use in the eternal building of our lives. Because our heavenly Father sees our life from start to finish He is most qualified to be in full charge, as He uses even the most agonizing pain and dirty degradations to build eternal gains and glorify the name of Jesus Christ Who is the Source of our healing!
Prayer... “Lord Jesus, You know how the pain is so extreme that sometimes I cannot take another step as it engulfs me. I choose to surrender to You all this agony and I ask that You take all the tangled anguish, dark horror, and dirty shame and turn these impossibles into tools by which You can build my life and defeat the purposes of the enemy. Thank-You Jesus! A-men”


No comments:

Post a Comment