Sunday 24 November 2013

Invisible Walls & Fences Unseen


Invisible Walls and Fences Unseen
            A Trapped Victim’s Cry...
 “Oh, why is there none who my plight understands?
How is it they see not the wall’s massive bands?
Oh, why can’t they fathom how thick they do rate?
Which mind, thought or effort cannot penetrate!
The fences around all my life they don’t see,
And understand not that ‘I’ll never be free;’
The threats of dark death loom forbiddingly near,
When next to these bounds I attempt to appear.
Folks tell me ‘Just run from the ones that hurt you,’
But they cannot fathom that ‘this I can’t do;’
My life is at stake if I cross the dark line,
Which no one else sees, but sends chills up my spine.
For many have died when they tried to escape
The horrors and rituals, the filth, blood and rape,
The fence they would climb or the wall that they’d scale
Became a dark trap through which death did prevail.
Unspeakable terror which no mind can know
Entangle my being with talons that glow;
The cues, threats and triggers with magnets do draw
Away from the bound’ries where light seems to gnaw.
Am I beyond saving, and bound in death’s curse?
With no hope or help in this vile world, perverse?
Is there not just one who could lend me a hand?
Perchance there’s a God, just where does He now stand?”
          Jesus Answers a Victim’s Cry….
“My Child, I have seen all the horrors you bore,
And stood right beside you when death seemed in store,
Should I have withdrawn in thy anguishing night,
There would have been far greater darkness and blight.
Invisible walls that the world cannot see,
I understand clearly when I look on thee:
I know every stake that they pounded within –
Each nailing lie used to engrave their cruel sin.
But Child, there’s no fence – be it ever so high,
No wall that’s too thick, but that I can pass by;
Though man may not help you escape your pained plight,
My blood paid your ransom and for you I fight!
My blood has defeated each demon of hell,
 I’ve conquered the devil – each horror you tell;
I offer salvation, hope, freedom and light,
And I give safe refuge by day and by night.
Child, bring me the tatters which few understand,
Bring Me the dark threats, unseen walls, and demands,
The vile, bloody rags of filth, force, death and pain,
I’ll take it all Child, and exchange with My gain!

- Keturah  

There’s Hope, Freedom & Healing Because of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment