Thursday 21 November 2013

A Bigger Hand

A Bigger Hand

          Often in life, for all people, there are situations and circumstances which are unpleasant, and situations one would like to change. This is an even greater reality when one is dealing additionally with a shattered life of agony.
          It is very important to always remember that there is a bigger hand holding all the pieces of our broken life. When one’s life is falling apart at the scenes, or some type of abuse is shredding one’s heart, God is there with His hand to preserve His child and to catch every piece that falls. God will never let even one piece that He is holding to fall or be lost: for His love for you is incomprehensible.
          The hand of God is big enough to hold the mountains of agony which may be crushing you at this very moment. His hand is also big enough to lift those mountains and set you free. The scattered pieces of our agonized heart and life can all be gathered up by this hand divine which is so much bigger than anything we could ever experience!
Below are promises God gave me while I was bringing Him some of the painful pieces of my life...
·     I have chosen to preserve your life for My glory.
·     I have chosen to use the rejections and pain to prepare you for service when you release it to Me.
·      I have chosen you to understand and empathize with the rejected & broken-hearted.
·     I have chosen to give you beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for the years of tears, and a song of praise for the spirit of heaviness, pain and rejection.
·     I have chosen to turn Satan’s attempts at your soul’s destruction into My project of transforming the broken, pained and dirty shatters he instigated in your life into a cleansed and beautiful vessel through which to pour My love on the heart-broken.
·     You are of value to Me, and My thoughts toward you are more in number than the sands of the sea.
·     I will complete the work I have begun on you and will never let you go.

 My heart and prayers go out to all who are surviving abuse
or attempting to heal from its effects.
There is hope and healing for all!


No comments:

Post a Comment